The depth of flavour you get when roasting mushrooms is incredible. This is a simple recipe that presents as refined. This is also a great side for any occasion.
2 227 g Packges of Cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
5-6 Sprigs of fresh thyme
– Preheat your oven to 425.
– Place the mushrooms and thyme sprigs on a baking sheet.
– Drizzle the olive oil over the mushrooms and thyme and then season liberally with salt and pepper.
– Roast the mushrooms for 20 – 25 minutes, shaking the pan at least twice to ensure nothing is sticking to the bottom and burning.
– Taste and adjust seasoning.
– Serve immediately.
- Button mushrooms work well here as well or you can use a combination of the two.