This is my everyday dressing that I use again and again. Refer to notes to get a little insight into the way mind works! (Sorry).
White wine vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
– Combine the desired amount of each ingredient and mix well.
- Notice how I didn’t put an amount beside each ingredient? I did that on purpose, generally recipes call for a 3:1 ratio of oil to vinegar but I personally prefer a 1:1 ratio. The vinaigrette I make for myself is strong but I love it that way. I recommend starting with the 3:1 ratio, taste and then adjust to your taste.
- A common mistake is adding too much dressing; salad greens should be lightly dressed, you want to taste and compliment the vegetables, not mask them.
- This recipe works well with any vinegar you prefer to use.
- I personally find white wine vinegar to have a stronger taste then red wine vinegar.