Tomato, Cucumber, and Celery Salad
Sometimes you really can judge a book by its cover! Look at the ingredient list versus the title! Good ingredients make good food; simple is a good thing.
4 tomatoes, cut into wedges, and then the wedges halved
½ Large seedless cucumber with the skin on, sliced in half moons
2 Stalks celery, sliced into the same width as the cucumber slices
¼ Cup white wine vinaigrette
– Combine all the vegetables together in a bowl and then mix in the vinaigrette.
– Taste and adjust seasoning.
- I like to use Roma (plum) tomatoes or Vine ripened tomatoes here.
- The idea is to have the same amount of each vegetable cut into similar size.
- Feel free to switch up the vegetables; I love adding carrots, (raw) broccoli and also radishes are really good in this salad.
- ¼ cup is equal to 4 tbsp.